- Listed under Top Dentists in Bay Area Consumer’s Checkbook SIX times
- Earned "Exceptional Dental Office" status
- See various dental website reviews online, or click on: Ratings, Reviews, Comments
- Latest sterilization procedures, systems, equipment, monitoring, and staff training
- Newly remodeled office with electronic records, which makes it easy to e-mail or obtain printouts of clinical data & progress, dental photos, x-rays, treatment plans, and estimates.
- Digital x-rays, for reduced radiation exposure of up to 90%.
- View enlarged intra/extra oral photos and x-rays on your own 17” computer monitor
- 24/7 emergency coverage for our patients of record
- Highly trained and experienced staff, that is friendly and caring
- New patients are always welcome, children and adults
- We handle all your insurance claims to maximize your dental insurance benefits
- All major credit cards accepted, and CareCredit is available
- We have an AED (Automated External Defibrillator) onsite
- We are known for short wait times
- Onsite parking
- Palo Alto’s free Crosstown Shuttle stops just ½ block away at the Homer Ave. x Webster St. stop
- Located in a residential neighborhood, and therefore easily accessible by bike
- Stereo Headphones with AM/FM available in each treatment room
- Large Flat screen HD TV in reception room. DVD or satellite TV
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES:
- Comprehensive examinations, diagnoses, and treatment planning
- Oral cancer screenings at each visit
- Digital x-rays for reduction of up to 90% in patient radiation exposure
- Digital intraoral and extraoral photography for easy viewing of dental issues
- Thorough and effective dental cleanings with comfort as our goal:
- State of the art ultrasonic and air-abrasion equipment.
- Injection-free, short duration (approx. 20 min.), local anesthetic
- Adequate time given for each appointment with our hygienist specialists
- Electronic records with printable displays of gum pocket readings for easy, objective, visit-to-visit monitoring of gum health status. Great for motivation!
This also promotes patient comfort and compliance, which contributes to overall health, since there are many known links between poor gum health and serious medical problems, (see Mouth-Body Connection at bottom of the Procedures page.)
- Practical and useful prevention information, but we don’t lecture!
- General and cosmetic family dentistry, including implant crowns and bridges, teeth whitening/bleaching, veneers, porcelain jackets, bonding, tooth colored fillings, bridges, inlays and onlays, mouth guards, dental sealants, or click on Procedures or Before and After Photos.
- Smile enhancement
- Working relationships with the most outstanding specialists in the community.
- We work directly with the top laboratories in the area. Our experienced and highly trained porcelain lab technician visits you personally at our office for custom color matching and contouring, using photographs as necessary.
- Patient education videos in each treatment room
DR. VATAVUK’S CURRENT AFFILIATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES:
- Bachelor’s of Science - Biochemistry and Cell Biology University of California - San Diego
- Doctor of Dental Surgery - Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry at the University of Southern California
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Mid-Peninsula Dental Society